ALMOST COMPLETE AND READY FOR OCCUPATION. A large detached 5 bedroom family house set out over 3 floors of over 2600 sq feet and within in a select development of 5 stone built houses- PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.Ground Floor
- The front door leads to a hallway from which stairs lead to the upper floors and doors lead to all adjacent rooms. The living room is a large dual aspect room with a window to the front aspect, tri-fold door to the rear and an open fireplace. There is a large kitchen/dining/family room to the rear of the property with tri-fold doors to the patio area and garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with granite worktops and fitted appliances. There is also a utility room, cloakroom and to the front aspect, a study.First Floor
- On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, two of which have en-suite shower rooms, built-in wardrobes and a rear aspect. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have a front aspect and bedroom 3 also has a double built-in wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom and there are stairs rise from the landing to the second floor.Second Floor
- The stairs open onto a landing with bedroom 5 being a double room on the right and a door leading to a large attic/play room on the left.Parking
- There is parking for a number of cars to the front of the property.Rear Garden
- The rear garden will be laid to lawn with a patio area and will be enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to the side of the house.Agent's Note
- Please note that the internal and garden photographs used in these details were taken in a different house by the same developer and are used to give an indication of the eventual finish.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode